Put your students deductive reasoning skills to work...solving the cold case of Honey the Bunny!!
Rolling Hills, MO: As if being the new kid in 6th grade isn't hard enough, you have just been accused of stealing Honey the Bunny, the beloved class pet in Ms. Hartwell’s room. You swear you didn't touch him but Principal Stern won't listen.
He is about to close the case and assign your punishment when Principal Stern needs to tend to an emergency and leaves you alone in his office. As the door shuts behind him, your eyes veer over toward his desk, where the case file for his principal’s investigation into the missing bunny lies.
Can you prove you are innocent before he returns? Find the real bunny thief? Maybe even save Honey’s life and become the hero of Ms. Hartwell’s class?
Cold Case Summary
- YOUR FAMILY WILL BE DETECTIVES - Unsolved Case Files puts you in the place of a student, tasked by the principal, to solve a case of a missing bunny, taken from a 6th grade classroom. Do you think you have what it takes to find out who stole Honey the Bunny and return him safely to the classroom? Unsolved Case Files will let you find out once and for all whether you’re as good as the detectives on TV.
- SOLVE 3 MYSTERIES TO CRACK THE CASE - In order to solve this mystery game, you’ll need to complete 3 separate objectives. First, prove your own innocence in the case. Second, identify the bunny thief, and third, find Honey. With 3 different mysteries to solve in order to play the game, this case will challenge your thinking skills as well as your investigative abilities.
- SUSPECT INFORMATION, PHOTOS, SCHOOL DOCUMENTS, AND MORE - This Unsolved Case File game includes all you will need to solve a crime. Everything about this mystery game is fiction, but will feel just like you are a real detective.
- ONLINE ANSWER KEYS & HINTS - To get past each step of the case you’ll need to visit an online answer page that requires you to prove you cracked each objective. If you don’t have the right answer, you can keep investigating without your task being spoiled by the right answers.
- PERFECT FOR FAMILIES, INDIVIDUALS, SCHOOL GROUPS, & PARTIES - Teen and adult murder mystery fans love the cerebral challenge of our adult cases. Families and kids will ADORE this family case, as not only is it a lot of fun but also really puts your thinking skills to the test.. The interaction and teamwork involved in solving this crime is something that you’ll never forget! Treat yourself, your family, or your kids to an exciting mystery game experience you can only get with UCF.
This set comes with 12 copies of this case files.