The Math Curriculum Learning Module program for Grades 3 - 5 was designed to engage and enrich your students while extending their comprehension and knowledge of standards-based concepts. Each module includes enough materials for 36 students including:
Teacher Resource Guide: This 84 page Guide (see PREVIEW tab) offers support and recommendations in the implementation of NewPath materials within the context of the school’s larger standards-based curriculum/instruction/assessment plans. Not only will readers find information about and recommendations on how to implement NewPath materials, but they will also find references from research-based studies on why the recommended practices will work and with which groups of students. Educators who clearly see the reasons for what they are doing are generally much more effective in improving student learning.
- Flip Charts – One Grade 3 Math Flip Chart, one Grade 4 Math Flip Chart and one Grade 5 Math Flip Chart
- Visual Learning Guides – Three of each Visual Learning Guide included in the Grade 3 Math Visual Learning Guide Set, Grade 4 Math Visual Learning Guide Set and the Grade 5 Math Visual Learning Guide Set – a total of 90 individual Visual Learning Guides!
- Curriculum Mastery Games – One Grade 3 Math Curriculum Mastery Game, one Grade 4 Math Curriculum Mastery Game and one Grade 5 Math Curriculum Mastery Game
- Interactive Whiteboard Software – One Grade 3 Math Assessment Prep Interactive Whiteboard CD, one Grade 4 Math Assessment Prep Interactive Whiteboard CD and one Grade 5 Math Assessment Prep Interactive Whiteboard CD
- Online Learning System – One 1-Year Class License Subscription to NewPath’s Online Learning System
These resources – which can be used either individually or in concert – provide solutions to key steps in the instructional process:
- Direct Instruction/Teacher Modeling – Flip Charts
- Independent Guided Practice – Visual Learning Guides
- Group Practice/Play - Curriculum Mastery Games, Interactive Whiteboard Software & Online Learning Subscription
- Pre- and Post-Assessment – Online Learning Subscription.
Preview Teacher Guide